Friday, March 23, 2007

Which Craft


I cannot wait for Craft to come to Los Angeles this Summer! For those of who who may not be familiar, Craft is the creation of Tom Colicchio, of Top Chef fame. The Craft style is family-dining with panache, with several main dishes to choose from and an assortment of sides to share amongst the table. Let me tell you this - you'll never look at polenta the same again. I had the pleasure of dining at CraftSteak in Las Vegas, the Steakhouse version of Craft, and it was a meal to remember. I will keep you updated on any more details I come across!

UPDATE: Craft will FINALLY be open for dinner on Monday, July 16th, and for lunch starting July 30th.

Craft
2000 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067
$$$-$$$$
slated to open in July 2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After reading this blog, I am considering flying down for a weekend and try all the places or most of them for a weekend. Marin County is sooooo needed for delightful surprises you have found and tested Jaimey...continue this Journey, I loved all the info...

Anonymous said...

I went to Craft in NYC, its soo amazing!! I didn't realize they are opening one up here! Thanks for the tip!!