
So my friend Ben mentioned to me yesterday that Tara Reid's new take on diner food in the form of a new and hip L.A. eatery called Ketchup has just opened up (yesterday, in fact). I was no doubt intrigued... and then I kinda forgot about it. But THANK GOD I remembered to read about it this morning because I found the most HILARIOUS article written about it a while ago on iVillage. The article itself is not so funny, but the comments on the article have made my day. I love to see other women fight. I also like to read transcripts from other women's fights. I think I can leave work and go home now. My day can't get much better.
I guess I should talk a little about the restaurant itself. The menu looks interesting, and the concept is pretty cool. An adult remake of childhood favorites, like Mac N Cheese with Dungeness Crab and Kobe Beef Sliders. You can read more about the restaurant on EaterLA. I'll check this place out in the near future and let you know my thoughts. If you get there first, let me know what you think. And don't be a bitch about it.
Ketchup
8590 Sunset Boulevard
West Hollywood, CA 90069
$$-$$$

1 comment:
All of the press says that it's a Fast Food restuarant, doesn't seem that way to me! Are they calling it fast food because its Terror Reid? Just curious...
Love the blog!
Post a Comment