Okay, I have some serious separation anxiety from my college fast-food obsession, Chanos. When I moved west from USC, I decided to try out Lucy's, which happens to be just down the block from me. They have in no way filled the void that Chano's has left in my heart, but it has introduced some new plates and unexpected surprises. While the burgers are good, the tacos are amazing when you're drunk, the dish that takes the cake is Lucy's Ceviche Platter. Okay, I know it seems completely absurd to order Ceviche from a drive-thru, but it came on the recommendation of my foodie friend, so I had to try it. The dish is great, and for $6.95 you can't go wrong. Next time you're craving fast food and would rather not have anything fried, give Lucy's a try and you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Lucy's
1373 S. La Brea Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90019
(323) 938-4337
$

No comments:
Post a Comment